Sunday, December 29, 2013

Letting go............

of the old........as in........D-E-C-L-U-T-T-E-R-I-N-G

HOLY CRAP!  We just started w/our closet, then migrated to dresser drawers, then under the bed ..........



That's just clothes!  I'll be adding shoes to the pile shortly.  Plus, rescued those moving boxes from certain death by the trash truck.......score!  It's the small things really ;)

I don't know about you but I tend to "spring clean" when I'm hibernating during winter time.  Who wants to declutter when it's 85 outside & one's Harley is calling her name........not this chicky!

Soooooo.........this ever growing pile shall be blessing others in the next couple of weeks.

I challenge each of you to grab a sack, trash bag, or box & let go of some clutter this week : ) 

No comments: