Tuesday, January 1, 2013

About Me


Howdy!  Glad you stopped by for a cup of coffee.......feel free to mill around my blog.

A bit of info about me......I'm an Okie from Muskogee.......not really.......but I do live in "The City".........anyone around these parts knows what city I'm talking about........for those of you just visiting these parts it is better known as Oklahoma City.  Funny thing is even if you live in the panhandle of OK & you hear someone refer to "The City" most folks will know what city you're talking about!  That's just how we roll ;)



My blog is evolving just like the description says "life as it unfolds" - sometimes it unfolds faster than I can keep up!!!

I have found there are not enough hours in the day to engage in all the things I'm interested in, but it is not for lack of trying on my part.  Some of my interests include in no particular order:
  • Being a part-time gardner - I say part-time because after the triple digits of summer hit - stick a fork in me cuz I'm DONE
  • Getting my craftiness on - go to my Upcycling page to check out some of my nifty projects
  • Cooking - honestly I cook more in the winter but have no trouble firing up the grill any time of year
  • Reading is a favorite past time although not necessarily books - mostly online 
  • Friend/family gatherings centered around our favorite thing of course - FOOD - keeps us connected
  • Riding my harley - but I must confess I am a fair weather rider - me no likey cold riding - BOO HISS!
  • Scrapbooking, art journaling, or just letting my creative juices flow using a multitude of media is therapeutic for me
  • Playing with some of the furry kids we have around our place here, here, & here
I'm not the techiest blogger on the planet so I'm learning on the fly.......as we all do in life!  Kinda fun really.  Let me know if something isn't working properly & I'll do my best to fix the problemo. 

I plan to post at least a couple of times a week about whatever inspires me at the time.  You can subscribe via RSS to be notified of any new posts.

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions - constructively of course - no one wants to be disrespected by rude or obnoxious commentary.       






No comments: