Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ridin' my iron horse.....

 












Meet my Iron Horse........Ethel and my co-pilot ........Princess.........who I found sitting on Ethel as I came out of the shop.  All she needs is some goggles & a skull cap!

The good news is.......I acted on the some of the things I wanted to do more of this year......you can read about them here .......... which included the following:


Getting more involved
      I'm happy to report I spent a lot of time with some fabulous friends this past weekend.
      In addition, a girlfriend & I saddled up our iron horses & caught some wind in our hair, 
      met another friend to see a movie, & had a bite to eat to wrap up the evening. 

      (August:  Osage County.....which is a really good movie, but will most likely make you feel like you need a 
       shower & group therapy afterwords)

Getting up & moving it 
     My bazoo that is.....as in out of the chair.  Or off the computer.  To run some stairs & lift some weights.
     So that my jeans aren't as tight.  Good grief - all that Christmas cheer is definitely NOT making me smile!
     I'm not so delusional to think I'll look like I'm 25 again.  I don't think.  Well maybe.........wait...nevermind.

I'm planning to work on de-cluttering this week & purging some of that pesky paperwork that seems to copulate like rabbits while I'm sleeping, too.

Go forth & conquer your own goals friends.......or wait til tomorrow like me.......it's not procrastinating if it's my bedtime is it?.......

No comments: