Saturday, January 25, 2014

What's tasty on a chilly winter evening......

..........well neighbor......... how about some good ole' fashioned            
Chicken Taco Chili..........YUMM-O
After scouring the net for a while, checking my pantry, & freezer - I concocted my own version...................

I'm infamous for that.......I'm a concoctor from way back (is that even a word? well if not, it is now) 
 
Did I mention this is seriously yummy???
Especially with some Lime Tostitos for some serious dunking action.......
my mouth is watering already........and it's only 11:30am!


Know the best part about this?  I did it in the crockpot.....pile it in the crock, pop on the lid, & walk away.  My kinda easy. 



Here is the recipe for this scrumptious-ness...................

Chicken Taco Chili

3 or 4 boneless chicken breasts
1 package of your favorite brand of taco seasoning
1 package of Ranch Dressing mix
1 - 27oz can of Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans
1 - 11oz can of Green Giant Southwest Corn
1 - 10oz can of Rotel Tomatoes, Lime juice, & Cilantro
1 - 10oz can of Rotel Chili Fixin's
Throw it in your crockpot, turn it on high for about 6hrs & go live your life.......enjoy the aroma as it simmers
Top it with a dollop of sour cream, a little or alot if you're like me, of shredded cheese - I used mexican sprinkled with a little cilantro flakes for a good photo.....use some tortilla chips on the side......eat up & enjoy











No comments: