Friday, February 14, 2014

Coloring Outside the Lines - Part 2



A little stampage & spray to add a little extra layers to my background




I modge podged some scraps I had  then painted a heart around one of areas & modge podged some ribbon around the heart to add some texture


I didn't plan on these journal pages being heart-felt, but, I thought 'how perfect since VD is around the corner!'


 Love me some pinky hearts!  I just used several colors of paint - red, pink, white - in layers


How cool does that ribbon look???!!!  A little white washed gesso also added some dimension


What's a heart without an arrow?  Scrap paper with a key stamped on it to add more layers


I just kept painting around the hearts until I reached a desired effect.  Then I found this really groovy quote - perfect!  Love when  plan comes together


Just a shot of the other side.  I added some crackle paint to the heart then used my finger & some tea dye ink to vintage-ize it a bit


Groovilicious!


Decided to add some extra tea dye hither & to



Close up to show the texture


I added some mesh & paper scraps then painted & inked it





"The heart that gives, gathers"
How true is that???

That's it for this journal entry.........thanks for looking!

No comments: